CONCERT DAYS – PARKING, ROAD CLOSURES AND TRAFFIC ADVICE
- There is ample free general parking on the verges along Lovekin, May and Forrest Drives. Drivers are encouraged to reverse-park to allow easy exit at the end of the night.
- ACROD Parking & ACROD Drop Off/Pick Up is located near Gate 2 on Forrest Drive near the DNA Tower. Note: All vehicles must enter Forrest Drive from the Crawley end of Kings Park as no access from Lovekin Drive (city end) is permitted.
- Forrest Drive between Lovekin Drive and the DNA Tower will be closed to pedestrians, vehicles and cyclists from approximately 2.30pm onwards on concert days.
- Lovekin Drive between Forrest Roundabout and Forrest Drive (in front of concert venue - main Gate 1 & Ticket Box area) and the pre-show drop off zone will be closed to all vehicles just prior to show end for up to 1 hour post show.
DROP-OFF ZONE– Pre & Post Show
- A drop-off zone is available in front of the concert venue - main Gate 1 & Ticket Box area on Lovekin Drive (map located below).
PRIMARY PICK-UP POINTS – Post Show
For General Pick-Ups
- Forrest Carpark (near the boab tree) - Note: Vehicle entry via Fraser Avenue or May Drive / Forrest Roundabout
- Wadjuk Carpark (behind Frasers Restaurant) – Set Down Zone - Note: Vehicle entry via Fraser Avenue / May Drive
For Taxis & Rideshare (i.e. Uber, etc)
- Wadjuk Carpark – Set Down Zone (behind Frasers Restaurant) - Note: Vehicle entry via May Drive or Fraser Avenue
PARKED VEHICLES - DEPARTING KINGS PARK – Post Show
For those parked on May Drive:
Exit via Fraser Avenue and Saw Avenue
For those parked on Lovekin Drive:
ONLY Exit westbound (towards Subiaco / away from the city) via Park, Poole and Saw Avenues
For those parked on Forrest Drive:
ONLY Exit southbound via Park Avenue (Crawley end of park)
CARPARK CLOSURES - Closures on Concert Days
- Botanic Garden Carpark - closed until late December 2019.
- Forrest Carpark - closed on all concert dates from 8.00am. Opens just before show finishes for general pick-ups.
- Wadjuk Carpark - managed by traffic attendants from approx 2.00pm.
- Wanju Marr Carpark & DNA Tower Carpark - closed on all concert dates from 8.00am - 12 midnight.
GENERAL – PLEASE REMEMBER
- We have provided Drop-off and Pick-Up zones as close to the venue entry (Gate 1 & Gate 2) as possible.
- We recommend you allow adequate time to get to the concert as you may need to park and walk a considerable distance. Patrons are encouraged to follow signage and staff directions.
- We ask Patrons to please be patient & courteous.
- Shuttle buses will run along Lovekin and May Drive (pre-show only) from 4pm – 7pm. They will pick up people from the lighting towers and drop to the main gate (Gate 1). We kindly ask for a gold coin donation for this service – all proceeds go to Ronald McDonald House Perth.
Note: Penalties apply for illegal parking.
For further information: Refer to the concert map below or contact us during business hours for further information Please refer to the Main Roads website for information regarding closures in surrounding suburbs.
Click here to download a PDF of the map.